Communication between the client and Internet service will take place by e-mail. It is a fast and convenient way to contact us. We are always at your service to provide informations and welcome any suggestion.
Informations are treated in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 on the law on the protection of personal and its subsequent amendments.
DISCLOSURE L.D. 30.06.2003 N° 196
According to art.13 Legislative Decree 30/6/2003 n. 196 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) we inform you that:
- Personal data will be used for commercial purposes, direct sales, marketing and business information, profiling, promotions, statistics by processing with electronic and printed media;
- The provision of data such as surname, name and email address is necessary, for the User of the Site www.rossicarta.it, in order to be registered to the Internet Site and enter the reserved area of the site and will allow Rossi Carta to carry out assistance activities in the sales, as a service aimed at verifying / overcome any difficulties, even technical, of the user. With your consent the above mentioned data will also allow Rossi Carta to send its own newsletters.
- The provision of data relating generality ( name, surname and full postal address ) is necessary, in case of execution of a purchase, in order to allow Rossi Carta SLR to fulfill its contractual obligations, for after-sales service and to verify the satisfaction of the products.
- Other personal data are optional ( such as the phone number, the mobile phone number, etc. ) will allow us to contact the User for communications related to his order or, with his consent, to propose commercial offers, commercial informations on the products and news on Rossi Carta, promotional offers also by email at the provided address, or via SMS/MMS, or telephone and/or mobile phone.
- Subjects specifically assigned such as employees or other collaborators will know the data in their necessary treatments or connected to the sending of advertising materials and the processing of the order and possibly third parties providing services to the execution of the contract, such as:
- data entry companies, personalization and enveloping of the messages
- call centers
- vectors for the parcel delivery
- companies providing payment services
- Please note that the navigation on our site may be monitored in order to:
- a) detect anonymous statistical data concerning the percentage of e-mail delivery in comparison with those sent, read, message opening, forwarding to third parties, the number of “clicks”, etc.;
- b) Evaluate the popularity, always anonymous, of the services available on the site, including those for advertising purposes;
- c) We also inform you that the consent, revocable at any time, of the registered users in the apposite section, the above mentioned monitoring activities will be carried out with resulting in the identification and detection of the consumer preference, and the recording of the monitored data in view of offers and targeted promotions (PROFILING);
- You have the right to obtain without delay:
- a) A confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and communication in intelligible form of the data and their origins, purposes and methods of treatment and the logic on which the treatment is based;
- b) the identity of the owner and manager;
- c) the cancellation, anonymization, or blocking of the data in violation of the law;
- d) updating and rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
- e) confirmation of the transactions referred to in points c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those who have been disclosed to unless this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right;
- f) to know by free access to the register in art. 37 L. D. 196/2003 the existence of the of personal data regarding him;
- g) to oppose freely the processing of personal data for purposes such as the sending of advertising materials and direct;
These rights may be exercised by the party, at any time, by writing to the Data Controller and Data Processor Rossi Carta SLR Via Primo D’Altri 76, Cesena to the attention of the Privacy company office, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The points covered in this document are so entitled:
- THE PROCESSOR HOLDER
- THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
- OPTIONAL DATA
- TYPES OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
- SITE MODES
- MINORS USERS
- USERS’ RIGHTS
THE PROCESSOR HOLDER
After consulting this Site data on persons identified or identifiable. The holder of this treatment is Rossi Carta SLR Via Primo D’Altri 76 Cesena.
THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
The responsible for treatment is Rossi Carta SLR
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatment related to the web services of this website takes place at the company’s administrative and fiscal headquarters Rossi Carta SLR, that is in Via Primo D’Altri 76 Cesena.
The users id free to provide his personal data required in order to give effect to its specific requirements. Personal data is any information relating to a person allowing his identification, such his name, telephone number, email and postal address, etc. Their absence may make impossible to fulfill the request.
TYPES OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to the operation of this web Site acquired, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of Internet. These informations are not collected to be associated with identified interests, but by their very nature they could be, through processing and associations with other data held by third parties, to allow to identify Users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names computers used by the Users connecting to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in response, the number code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters pertaining to the operating system or computer environment of the User. All this in order to:
- to detect statistical data concerning the percentages of anonymous e-mail delivery in comparison to those sent, read, message opening, forwarding to third parties, numbers of “clicks”, etc.
- To evaluate the popularity, always anonymous, of the services available on the site itself, including those for advertising.
- To check the correct operation of the Site.
With the consent, revocable at any time, of the Users registered in its apposite section we will be able:
- to perform monitoring activities resulting in the identification and detection of the consumer preferences, and the registration of the monitored data in view of offers and targeted promotions (profiling purposes).
- to perform a real tracking, aimed to detect:
– date and time of access
– to identify the most visited pages and images, the favorite ones, those read for a longer time, etc
– to establish in case of purchase the contents of it, the substitutions and/or deletions from the cart, the time of order abandon, etc.
Data provided voluntarily by the User
The explicit and voluntarily sending of your personal data on this site involves their acquisition by Rossi Carta, necessary to meet the User’s requirements.
The personal data will be processed for commercial purposes, direct sales, marketing and business information, profiling, promotion, statistics, by processing with electronic and written means.
Specifically, we inform you that:
- The provision of data such as surname, name and email address is necessary for the User of the Site www.rossicarta.it, in order to register for the Web site, entering the reserved area of the Site and allow Rossi Carta to perform support activities in the sale, as a service aimed at verifying / overcome any difficulties even technical of the User. With your consent the a fore mentioned data will also allow Rossi Carta its own newsletters.
- The provision of data relating to personal particulars ( name, surname and full postal address ) is necessary, in case of execution of the purchase, in order to allow Rossi Carta to fulfill contractual obligations, for the after-sales service and to verify the satisfaction for the products.
- Some personal data are optional ( such as the phone number, the mobile phone number, etc. ) will allow us to contact the User for communications related to his order or, with his consent, to propose commercial offers, commercial informations on the products and news on Rossi Carta, promotional offers also by email at the provided address, or via SMS/MMS, or phone number and/or mobile phone.
- Opinions and preferences expressed by the Users in a competition, a poll or another similar initiative, are treated by Rossi Carta only in aggregate form and never individually.
Data from third parties
In the area of the Site dedicated to the purchase of Rossi Carta products, the Users can be provided with the possibility of sending the bought products to third parties; in this case we ask You to give personal particulars and the full postal address of the consignee.
Rossi Carta uses these informations only to respond to the request of sending the parcel from the User, without making any further use of them.
Publicly available informations
Storage and Data Access
In its capacity as data controller, Rossi Carta proceeds directly or through any responsible indicated, to save the Users’ personal data on servers located at Rossi Carta SLR, via Primo D’Altri 76 Cesena, and perform all other processing operations via its staff – the owner and manager – and the apposite persons charged, through any external appointed to, during the maintenance operations.
The database is accessible only by authorized persons. Subjects specifically assigned such as employees or other collaborators will know the data during the order fulfillment, or other suppliers of services strictly functional to the execution of the contract, such as:
- data entry societies, personalization and message enveloping
- call center
- vectors for the delivery of the parcel
- companies providing payment services
Specific directives about the treatment of the data are given to every person in charge, together with the instruction which the employees are required to respect in order to avoid disciplinary action and / or initiatives in court.
The data are kept for the time necessary to give course to the processing operations carried out in relation to each Users’ data, according to his choices, preferences and indications.
Rossi Carta uses the Users’ data in accordance with the Users’ choices freely exercised by their informed consent at the time of their collection or subsequently.
Processing operations require consensus, communication and diffusion of data.
Only in presence of an expressed authorization by the User, Rossi Carta proceeds to use his data. We clarifies that the Users’ data are used, until otherwise specified by the User, through techniques of distant communication for sending advertising materials and to conduct direct selling activities, market researches or market communications.
Similarly, only against the User’s express consent, Rossi Carta will be able to share or disclose the Users’ data to its commercial partners.
Users’ data are never disclosed, except for those that the Users voluntarily make available in any public area of the Site publicly accessible. Rossi Carta invite the Users not to provide any sensitive data within the Site, and reserves the right to cancel such data or make it anonymous according to the definition in Article 4 paragraph 1 letter d) of the Privacy Code.
The data can be eventually communicated to public authorities in the presence of a legitimate order given and could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical information crimes against the Site itself.
Rossi Carta’ s newsletters are free of charge: in the messages You will find one or more advertising initiatives. Every message sent via mail from Rossi Carta contains the instructions to unsubscribe automatically from the service in question. The Users who would like to be removed from our records, may specifically request it at the address below the messages.
- This Site has the ability to send and receive “cookies” or similar files from the Internet browser of the User. The use of informations collected through cookies such as, for example, the connectivity server with which the User is registered, the browser type, the click-through made by you on any banner, is limited to the customization and the recognition of satisfaction with the services available on the Site, including advertising, but anonymously. The User can decide to configure his browser to accept all cookies, reject them or receive a note of warning when a cookie is sent to the browser. However, in case of refusal of cookies, some of the services offered by the Site Rossi Carta may not be usable.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse, unauthorized access or treatment not allowed or not complying with the purposes of the collection.
UNDER AGE USERS
Rossi Carta is aware that the Site may be of interest to an under age audience. Rossi Carta encourages parents to monitor their children’s use of Internet, for a safe and filtered use of its contents, including the use of parental control tools. In addition to providing an online environment suitable to minors, these tools can prevent the disclosure of personal information from children or kids who do not have the consent of their parents.
As for the collection and processing of under age users’ data, Rossi Carta is therefore permitted only for Users of age.
In connection with the provision of certain services, Rossi Carta collects, without any obligation by the User, personal dates of birth. In this case, we call on all Members who are under 18 years old not to communicate in any way personal data, reserving the right to deny access to the Services to any User who has concealed his being under age or who has nonetheless announced their personal informations while having an age below 18 years.
The subjects whose personal data refers to, have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data at any time, and to know their content and origin; please verify their accuracy or ask for their integration, updating, or rectification, pursuant to art. 7 of the lgs. D. 196/2003.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if you are not registered yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain informations about:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) The persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as the representative appointed in the Country, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- a) The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) The confirmation that the operations at the point a) and b) have been notified, also for their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such proves to be impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right;
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) To the processing of personal data in order to send advertising materials or direct sales, or for carrying out market researches or business communication;
The User’s rights may be exercised at any time, by writing to the Data Processor Rossi Carta S.L.R., via Primo D’Altri 76 Cesena to the attention of the Administration, or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.